- Advanced version for point locating and stimulating.
- A built-in LCD digital display meter for acupuncture and trigger points locating.
- The frequency is adjustable (1 to 16 Hz).
- A polarity reversal switch offers the options for sedation and tonification.
- Output channels – one
- Frequency – 1 to 16 Hz
- Frequency meter – LCD, 0.35”x1.0”
- Volts & current – Normal dial 0 to 22 milliamps
Pointer Plus Excel II
£112.20 exc. VAT
The Pointer Excel II is a newly developed user friendly hand held device with digital display for location of acupuncture or trigger point, and incorporates an effective push button stimulation feature for immediate treatment of the point or area right after its detection. The digital display helps the user to locate the most accurate acupuncture or trigger point easily, as the number increases with the lowering of the electric resistance of the skin, and when a maximum number is reached, an acupuncture point is detected. Further, this new device is added with more features, such as adjustable frequency from 1 ~ 16 Hz, and polarity reversal switch (for tonification or sedation), and point detection sound adjustment.
16 in stock